Other Names: Polyporus Combination, Griffolia Decoction
Subcategories & Applications
- Damp-Dispelling Formulas
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus), 20g
- Fu Ling (Poria), 20g
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 20g
- Hua Shi (Talcum), 20g
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), 20g
Note: This formula has the herb, E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), which is processed in soy-bean oil.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
Zhu Ling Tang