Other Names: Hematite & Scrophularia Combination, Sedate the Liver and Extinguish Wind Decoction
Subcategories & Applications
- Wind-Expelling Formulas
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 2.9g
- Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae), 19g
- Zhe Shi (Haematitum), 19g
- Long Gu (Os Draconis), 9.5g
- Mu Li (Concha Ostreae), 9.5g
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 9.5g
- Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae), 9.5g
- Tian Dong (Radix Asparagi), 9.5g
- Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), 3.8g
- Yin Chen (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae), 3.8g
- Chuan Lian Zi (Fructus Toosendan), 3.8g
Note: This formula has an herb, Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), that contains gluten. A possible replacement of this formula for gluten-sensitive patients is Gastrodia Complex.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.