- Bleeding. An important first aid remedy for all types of bleeding, regardless of etiology. Used to arrest internal and external bleeding from trauma, as well as conditions such as bleeding gastric ulcers and gums, hematemesis, hematuria, hemoptysis, epistaxis, rectal bleeding, bronchiectasis and purpura. Can be applied topically as well as taken internally for traumatic hemorrhage.
- Gynecological conditions with Blood stagnation or bleeding, including menorrhagia and dysmenorrhea from fibroids, amenorrhea, postpartum or post termination Blood stagnation and hemorrhage, placental retention and painful gynecological masses.
- Suppurative skin infections such as abscesses, boils, carbuncles and ulcers, both acute and chronic non-healing.
- May be useful in alleviating bleeding and pain associated with certain types of neoplasm, such as those of the bladder and prostate.
- Used post-operatively to reduce keloid scarring, arrest bleeding, accelerate hemlysis and promote healing.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of 4000 mg: Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma, Dioscoreae Rhizoma, Radix Ampelopsis Delavayanae, Erodii Herba & Geranii Herba, Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae, Dioscorea Nipponica Makino, Rhizoma Menispermi, Rhizoma Ligustici Wallichii, Radix Flemingiae Philippinensis, Rhizoma Bletillae