Subcategories & Applications
- Gastrointestinal Support / Respiratory Support / Specialty Formula / Water Balance Formula
- Dispels damp and phlegm accumulation due to Spleen qi deficiency
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Ju Hong (Exocarpium Citri Rubrum)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- Sha Ren (Fructus Amomi)
- Wu Mei (Fructus Mume)
- Xiang Fu (Rhizoma Cyperi)
- Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
- Zhu Ru (Caulis Bambusae in Taenia)
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae Praeparata cum Melle)
- Sheng Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.