Subcategories & Applications
- Anti-Aging Formula / Eye Health
- Brightens the eyes by tonifying the Liver and Kidney yin
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis)
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis)
- Chong Wei Zi (Fructus Leonuri)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Fu Pen Zi (Fructus Rubi)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Gu Jing Cao (Flos Eriocauli)
- Ju Hua (Flos Chrysanthemi)
- Jue Ming Zi (Semen Cassiae)
- Mi Meng Hua (Flos Buddlejae)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Qing Xiang Zi (Semen Celosiae)
- Sha Yuan Zi (Semen Astragali Complanati)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
- Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.