Pinyin Name: Yi Guan Jian
Chinese diagnosis: Liver Blood Deficiency, Liver Yin Deficiency, Liver Qi Stagnation
Functions: Tonifies Liver Blood and Yin, spreads Liver Qi.
- Occasional separation anxiety, fear, aggression, timidity.
- Occasional eye, ear or facial redness or dryness; low-grade itch.
- Occasional nausea and indigestion.
- Heat intolerance, increased thirst.
- Weight loss despite normal stools and an increased appetite.
- Supports healthy liver enzymes.
- Supports healthy blood pressure.
Tongue: Pale-edged, lavender body.
Sheng Di Huang (raw rehmannia root); Gou Qi Zi (lycium fruit); Dang Gui Shen (dong quai root); Kai Men Dong (ophiopogon tuber); Bei Sha Shen (glehnia root); Chuan Lian Zi (melia fruit)