Subcategories & Applications
- Gastrointestinal Support
- Clears damp-heat
- Binds the intestines
- Di Yu Tan (Radix Sanguisorbae Carbonisatum)
- Ma Chi Xian (Herba Portulacae)
- Nan Sha Shen (Radix Adenophorae)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Chun Gen Pi (Cortex Ailanthi)
- Shan Zha Tan (Fructus Crataegi Carbonisatum)
- Shi Liu Pi (Pericarpium Granati)
- Wu Bei Zi (Galla Chinensis)
- Dong Gua Zi (Semen Benincasae)
- Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae)
- Hou Po (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis)
- Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis)
Note: This formula has an herb, Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), that contains gluten. A possible replacement of this formula for your gluten-sensitive patients is Astringent Complex.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.