Subcategories & Applications
- Gastrointestinal Support
- Clears damp-heat and toxic heat from the intestines
- Xian He Cao (Herba Agrimoniae)
- Yu Li Ren (Semen Pruni)
- Pu Gong Ying (Herba Taraxaci)
- Jin Yin Hua (Flos Lonicerae Japonicae)
- Huai Hua (Flos Sophorae)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
- Di Yu Tan (Radix Sanguisorbae Carbonisatum)
- Chun Pi (Cortex Ailanthi)
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- He Zi (Fructus Chebulae)
- Wu Bei Zi (Galla Chinensis)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
GI Care (HMR)