Subcategories & Applications
- Musculoskeletal Support / Connective Tissue & Joint Support
- Drains damp-heat
- Opens the channels and collaterals
- Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae)
- Shi Gao (Gypsum Fibrosum)
- Ji Xue Teng (Caulis Spatholobi)
- Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae)
- He Zi (Fructus Chebulae)
- Wu Bei Zi (Galla Chinensis)
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae)
- Huang Bo (Cortex Phellodendri)
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubra)
- Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.