Subcategories & Applications
- Musculoskeletal Support / Connective Tissue & Joint Support
- Warms the channels and relieves cold bi zheng (painful obstruction syndrome) with deficiency
- Dispels wind-dampness
- Nourishes Liver and Kidney
- Du Huo (Radix Angelicae Pubescentis)
- Sang Ji Sheng (Herba Taxilli)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Dang Gui Wei (Ext/Rx Angelicae Sinensis)
- Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae)
- Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae)
- Ji Xue Teng (Caulis Spatholobi)
- Chuan Niu Xi (Radix Cyathulae)
- Qian Nian Jian (Rz Homalomenae)
- Qin Jiao (Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae)
- Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae)
- Wei Ling Xian (Rx/Rz Clematidis)
- Wu Jia Pi (Cortex Acanthopanacis)
- Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
- Zhi Cao Wu (Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii Praeparata)
- Zhi Chuan Wu (Radix Aconiti Praeparata)
- Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.