Pinyin Name: You Gui Wan
Chinese diagnosis: Kidney Yang Deficiency, Essence Deficiency
Functions: Tonifies Kidney Yang and Essence.
- Occasional chills, cold extremities, preference for lying in the sun or aversion to cold.
- Occasional low back and knees weakness or stiffness.
- Occasional water retention in the lower extremities, loose stools.
- Occasional urinary incontinence.
- Supports reproductive health.
- Supports renal health.
Tongue: Has a purplish cast.
Contraindications: Avoid use in animals with Dampness.
Shu Di Huang (rehmannia root (prepared)); Du Zhong (eucommia bark); Shan Zhu Yu (asiatic cornelian cherry); Bu Gu Zhi (psoralea fruit); Dang Gui Shen (dong quai root); Zhi Fu Zi (sichuan aconite root); Gou Qi Zi (lycium fruit); Rou Gui (chinese cinnamon bark); Shan Yao (chinese yam root); Tu Si Zi (chinese dodder seed)