Subcategories & Applications
- Gastrointestinal Support / Hepatic & Biliary Support
- Clears damp-heat in the Gallbladder
- Spreads Liver qi
- Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae)
- Hai Jin Sha (Spora Lygodii)
- Yin Chen (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae)
- Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
- Li Zhi He (Semen Litchi)
- Long Dan (Rx/Rz Gentianae)
- Wei Ling Xian (Rx/Rz Clematidis)
- Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)
Note: This formula has the herb, Li Zhe He (Semen Litchi), which is a tree nut.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.