Subcategories & Applications
- Skin & Hair Formula
- Clears heat, detoxifies the skin and drains damp-heat
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis)
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Da Huang (Radix et Rhizoma Rhei)
- Hu Zhang (Rhizoma et Radix Polygoni Cuspidati)
- Huang Bo (Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis)
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Zao Jiao (Fructus Gleditsiae)
- Bo He (Herba Menthae)
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis)
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae)
- Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.