Subcategories & Applications
- Women's Health Formula / Fertility Support / Menstrual Health
- Tonifies mingmen (life gate) fire and Kidney yang
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
- Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
- Suo Yang (Herba Cynomorii)
- Yi Mu Cao (Herba Leonuri)
- Xu Duan (Radix Dipsaci)
- Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Lu Jiao Shuang (Cornu Cervi Degelatinatum)
- Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Xiao Hui Xiang (Fructus Foeniculi)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
Blossom (Phase 3)