Subcategories & Applications
- Women's Health Formula / Fertility Support / Menstrual Health
- Tonifies Kidney yin
- Nourishes blood
- Replenishes Kidney jing (essence)
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
- Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Nu Zhen Zi (Fructus Ligustri Lucidi)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Lu Jiao Shuang (Cornu Cervi Degelatinatum)
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Chong Wei Zi (Fructus Leonuri)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae)
- Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae)
Note: This formula has the herb, E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), which is processed in soya-bean oil.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
Blossom (Phase 2)