Subcategories & Applications
- Women's Health Formula / Fertility Support / Menstrual Health
- Regulates menstruation
- Moves blood
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Chong Wei Zi (Fructus Leonuri)
- Ze Lan (Herba Lycopi)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubra)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Xiang Fu (Rhizoma Cyperi)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
Blossom (Phase 1)