Subcategories & Applications
- Women's Health Formula
- Clears deficiency heat
- Calms the shen (spirit)
- Bie Jia (Carapax Trionycis)
- Di Huang (Sheng) (Radix Rehmanniae)
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae)
- Xiao Mai (Fructus Tritici)
- Di Gu Pi (Cortex Lycii)
- Fu Xiao Mai (Fructus Tritici Levis)
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Shou Wu Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori)
- Huang Bo (Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis)
- Qing Hao (Herba Artemisiae Annuae)
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
Note: This formula has the herbs, Xiao Mai (Fructus Tritici) and Fu Xiao Mai (Fructus Tritici Levis), which contain gluten and wheat.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
- 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
- This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.